Welcome to Bryson Design. I am a professional graphic designer with over 15 years design experience in all forms of publication and marketing design. I mix creativity with precision to transform ideas into a visual reality. I make the design experience simple so that you can relax and be at ease while I create your project. Thank you!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Launch Party - African Bride USA Magazine

What a fabulous time I had at the launch party for African Bride USA magazine in Baltimore, MD! I thoroughly enjoyed designing this publication from cover to cover. The photographs are beautiful, the text is intriguing and the print and paper quality are outstanding! I am very thankful to have the opportunity to design for African Bride USA.

Launch Party
Premier issue!
 
Featured Wedding Spread
Green Lifestyle Spread
Featured Wedding Spread
Vendor Spread
Healthy Lifestyle Spread

1 comment:

  1. Carrie the magazine layout looks AWESOME! You did a great job. I feel so "rusty" I'm impressed!
    julia
    www.facebook.com/isell31

    ReplyDelete