Welcome to Bryson Design. I am a professional graphic designer with over 15 years design experience in all forms of publication and marketing design. I mix creativity with precision to transform ideas into a visual reality. I make the design experience simple so that you can relax and be at ease while I create your project. Thank you!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Book Publishing

It's been said that "Necessity is the mother of invention". That idea was the driving force behind what lead me to write, design and publish my first children's book. My son has a severe social anxiety disorder called Selective Mutism in which he goes mute in many situations - including school. Surprisingly it's not as uncommon as one might think, yet when I tried to find a children's book to share with my son, I couldn't find one. This lead me to create "Why Dylan Doesn't Talk" which is now available on amazon.com, barnesnnoble.com and SelectiveMutismBook.com.
       - 

No comments:

Post a Comment