Welcome to Bryson Design. I am a professional graphic designer with over 15 years design experience in all forms of publication and marketing design. I mix creativity with precision to transform ideas into a visual reality. I make the design experience simple so that you can relax and be at ease while I create your project. Thank you!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Design Background

I am an energetic, creative and highly skilled Graphic Designer with experience in all forms of design and have a large print and advertising portfolio.

My background includes proficiency with Macintosh and PC based hardware and software including extensive knowledge in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, QuarkXPress, Creator and Word along with knowledge of Dreamweaver and web design. My wide range of experience includes page layout, magazines, books, advertisements, billboards, media kits, logo design, marketing materials, invitations, computer illustration, photo manipulation, posters, digital photography and countless other forms of design.

I have a strong design, technical and business background that I feel would be beneficial to your business. I’ve worked professionally as a Graphic Designer for 15 years and successfully started 3 of my own businesses: One focused on Graphic Design, one focused on Photography and one focused on Signage and Design.  

I have experience designing for a wide variety of large companies and organizations doing a vast array of projects. I have a fully equipped home office and can get started on projects immediately and can finish them in a timely manner with precision and a beautiful, sleek design.  

I am excited to hear more about your company and the design opportunities I can provide.

Sincerely,
Carrie Bryson
info@sweet-greetings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment